- On Helsishop website, you can order Products that have „Add to shopping cart“ icon next to them.
- To order the desired Product, just add it to your shopping cart.
- The availability and prices of Products are subject to change without notice.
- The prices of Products are indicated on the Products page. The discounted prices are indicated next to Products together with the full prices.
- The Purchaser can check the items in his/her shopping cart by clicking on the „Cart“ icon at the top of the webpage.
- Before completing the order, choose the most suitable delivery method.
- The delivery is free for all Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania orders over € 30, except, for instance, DPD courier services and free for Finland orders over € 99, except international maxi percel, up to 20 kg. For more detailed information on parcel delivery, click here.
- The delivery method and the delivery costs are also indicated in the Purchaser’s shopping cart.
- To complete the order, click „Proceed to checkout“.
- If you are a registered user of Helsishop online shop, proceed to log in to your account.
- If you are ordering Products for the first time, click „New client“ and insert your contact information.
- To confirm your order, click „Order and pay“.
- Next, you can proceed with a payment using credit card, PayPal or online banking link.
- The confirmation of the order will be sent to the Purchaser’s email address.
- Purchase history and invoices can be managed under „My account“.
- Helsishop will dispatch Products only after the receipt of the payment.
- Orders placed and paid for will be delivered to the Purchaser according to the delivery times indicated on the product card.
Helsishop online shop offers the following payment methods:
- Bank links – you can pay for your order using a bank link. By clicking on a bank link, you will be redirected to the Internet bank: Swedbank, SEB, LHV, Luminor, Coop, Citadele.
- Credit card – after placing the order, you will be automatically directed to a secure environment of Montonio/Stripe for making the payment.
For further queries, please contact Helsishop Customer Support at +372 5072 475
- Helsishop will dispatch Products only after the receipt of the payment.
- The Sales Contract enters into force after the receipt of the payment made by the Purchaser to the Helsi OÜ’s bank account.
- After the receipt of the payment made by the Purchaser Helsishop assembles the order and hands it over to the Helsishop’s logistics partners for delivery.
- Orders will be delivered to the Purchaser according to the delivery times indicated on the product card.
- Helsishop’s logistics partners for orders delivery:
- DPD Eesti AS
- AS Eesti Post (Omniva)
- Itella Estonia OÜ
- For more detailed information on delivery time and delivery costs, check by logging in to your personal account in the online shop, or click on the „Cart“ icon at the web page www.helsishop.com
- Helsishop shall not be held responsible for a delay in delivery, if the goods were handed over to logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that Helsishop could not foresee or control.
A 14-day withdrawal period
- After receiving the Products from the Helsishop online shop, the Purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the online shop within 14 days. Should the Purchaser find the Product unsuitable, s/he can return it to the online shop without giving any reason.
- The term to withdraw from the agreement expires after 14 days starting from the day when the Purchaser or a third person appointed by the Purchaser came into the possession of the Products.
- The right of withdrawal shall not apply, if the Products were delivered to the Purchaser in closed packaging that is not subject to return for hygiene or health protection reasons, or if they have been opened by the Purchaser after delivery (cosmetic products etc.).
- Upon receiving the returned Products, Helsishop shall return to the Purchaser, immediately but no later than after 14 days from the day of the submission of the request for withdrawal, all of the payments received from the Purchaser for the returned Products.
- The Purchaser should return the Product at his/her own expense, unless product received was defective or different from what had beed ordered.
- The Purchaser has to return the Product to Helsishop immediately but not later than within 14 days from the day s/he informed Helsishop of his/her wish to return the Product. The Product can be returned to:
- Helsishop office in Tallinn at (add location);
- Parcel machine, using a door code the Purchaser had received.
- Helsishop has the right to refuse repayment until the returned Product is received back or the Purchaser has submitted evidence that s/he has sent the Product back, depending on which takes place earlier.
Submission of compliants
- The Purchaser has the right to submit complaints with Helsishop with regard to a non-comforming Product within the period of two years from the date of its handover to the Purchaser. A complaint has to be submitted without delay but no later than within two months from detecting a defect of the Product. Upon detecting a defect, the Purchaser must take all reasonable measures for the preservation and protection of the Product, including not to use the defective Product, if this would further deteriorate its condition.
- If the Product does not conform to contractual terms and conditions, the Purchaser may exercise the legal remedies provided for in law, including requesting the repair or replacement of the Product. If the Product cannot be repaired or replaced, or the repair or replacement proves unsuccessful or causes unreasonable inconveniences to the Purchaser, the Purchaser shall have the right to withdraw from the sales contract and demand a refund.
- Helsishop shall not be held liable for defects arising from the Purchaser’s incorrect usage or improper storage of the Product. Defects are Product defects, not defects of packaging.
- If Helsishop or the manufacturer has granted warranty to the Product, the warranty conditions in written form shall be given to the Purchaser and/or shall be made electronically available in the online shop.
- The Purchaser has to keep the purchase documents (invoice, contract, etc.) that verify the purchase of the Product from the Helsishop’s online shop for the resolution of possible later problems. Helsishop has the right to refuse to resolve the problem if a purchase document is missing.
- f the Product purchased at the Helsishop online shop has defects, the Purchaser has to submit a complaint within the next two months by sending it to Helsishop online shop customer service by emailing to email@example.com or dialling +372 5072 475
- Helsishop will respond to the complaint in writing within 14 days after the receipt of the complaint from the Purchaser.
- When resolving the Product’s defects, the parties shall be guided by the Helsishop’s claiming conditions, which are an integral part to the present sales conditions.
- The Purchaser is entitled to address to a competent supervisory authority, which is the Estonian Consumer Protection Board at Sõle 23a, 10614 Tallinn, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For the out-of-court resolution of online consumer disputes in accordance to EU regulation 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council.