The controller of the personal data of the Helsishop online shop is Helsi OÜ (registry code 11645547), located at Maakri 25, Tallinn, phone +372 5072 475 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data is processed
- name, phone number and email address;
- delivery address;
- bank account number;
- cost of goods and services and data related payments (purchase history);
- customer support data.
Why personal data is processed
- Personal data are used to manage the customer’s orders and deliver goods.
- Purchase history details (date of purchase, goods, quantity, customer’s data) are used for preparing summaries of goods and services purchased and for analysing customer preferences.
- The bank account number is used to reimburse payments to the customer.
- Personal data such as email, phone number and the customer’s name are processed to handle any issues relating to the provision of goods and services (customer support).
- The IP address or other web identifiers of a user of the online shop are processed for the provision of the online shop as an information society service and for web use statistics.
- Personal data are processed for the purpose of performing a contract concluded with the customer.
- Personal data are processed for performing legal obligations (such as accounting and the settlement of consumer complaints).
- Data are processed with the customer’s consent for performing the following operations: the sending of the newsletter.
Recipients of personal data
- Personal data are transmitted to the customer support of the online shop for managing purchases and purchase history and for settling any problems that the customers may have.
- The name, phone number and email address are transmitted to the transport service provider selected by the customer. When the goods are delivered by a courier, the customer’s address is also transmitted together with the contact details.
- If the accounts of the web shop are kept by a service provider, the personal data are transmitted to the service provider for performing accounting operations.
- Personal data may be transmitted to IT service providers if this is necessary for ensuring the functionality of the online shop or for data hosting.
Access to and rectification of personal data
Personal data can be accessed and rectified in the user profile of the online shop. When a purchase has been made without a user account, personal data can be accessed through customer support.
Withdrawal of consent
Where personal data are processed on the basis of the customer’s consent, the customer has the right to withdraw his/her consent by notifying customer support by email.
- Personal data are erased upon the closure of a customer account of the online shop, unless the storage of the data is necessary for accounting purposes or for the settlement of consumer disputes.
- For online purchases made without a customer account, the purchase history is stored for three years.
- In the event of disputes concerning payments and consumer disputes, the personal data are stored until the claim is satisfied or until the end of the limitation period.
- Personal data needed for accounting purposes are stored for seven years.
- For the erasure of the personal data, customer support must be contacted via email.
- Requests of erasure are responded to no later than within one month and the period of erasure shall be specified.
Direct marketing messages
- Email address and phone number are used for sending direct marketing messages if the customer has given the respective consent. If the customer does not want to receive direct marketing messages, the customer should select the relevant link at the footer of the email or contact customer service.
- Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes (profiling), the customer has the right to object at any time both to the initial and further processing of his/her personal data, including profiling related to direct marketing by notifying customer support thereof via email.
Disputes concerning the processing of personal data are settled through customer support (+372 5072 475, email@example.com). The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (firstname.lastname@example.org).